Lol. I know the Absolute Duo Fandom page is pretty much a ghost town, still... would anyone have an objection to changing/re-doing the Light Novel page. Its a huge mess.
What's on your mind?
Is it worth my time developing an Absolute Duo fighting game?
I saw the first season, and it was quite good but I haven't seen a second season yet.
Is there a any difference between the LN and the anime? (wich was best)
I alredy started the anime, and i think it has a LOT of holes (timeperiodicaly speaking) minor spoiler alert i din't even realise that some of the characters was lvl3 alredy
i hoped the LN was better but i have a lot to do in the near future so i have to be critical and can only pick the cream of the crop
I'm looking for an answer to a very specific set of questions, but first let me explain the questions. I'm looking to make a set of swords, in the faaaaar future, when I have the resources to do so. But I don't want to make some look-a-like weapon like the ones on the market already. I want to make it as close to the description as possible, so here's what I would like to find out.
1) How heavy is one of Julie's swords? Is this even stated remotely in the any of the media, or is possible to figure this out?
2) The same for Tooru's shield. How heavy is it? It looks like it would be heavy, but he is able to hold it as if it were light, which could have something to do with the power of the blazes but that does not need to be brought up in the answer.
3) Do any relative dimension for the sword and shield exist? I know that you could work out a system of sorts to determine the dimensions of the blaze based on the dimensions of the characters, but if at all possible it would be nice to know some defined dimensions.
Thanks in advance for any answers or help anyone might have on the subject. I really hope that these can questions can be answered so that I can try to make something in the faaaaar future.
Hi. I'm writing this public thread to inform you that the Latest Anime Episode section on the homepage was outdated and I have already updated it (the latest one right now is Ep.11). However, its main content, the plot summary, is stilling missing. I wish to do it myself but I have very little time on Wikia until Friday.
If you'd be so kind, please finish it with the summary of Episode 11: Killing Game. If nobody does it, then that's fine 'cause on Friday no matter what I'll write it.
Hi, I'm a general Wiki attic and come around to different wiki's to see how they're doing and this is just a suggestion but wouldn't it look better if the Logo header in the top left was that of the anime itself?
Along with that, the default red background leaves something to be desired and i'm sure the admins of this wiki could use a much more appealing background.
Just something I noticed
Hello, I'm planning to take the reins of Absolute Duo's adoption attempt. The first attempt's forum can be found here.
Anyways, here's what I plan to accomplish.
- Standardizing articles. Similar types of ariticles don't have the same infrastructure.
- Making changes to the wiki's background, hopefully to make it more pleasant.
- Change the navigation bar to make it more helpful. Many pages can't be found, as we're getting page duplicates. For example, Astar vs Astar Mark.
- Change automated message to add better links around the Wiki.
- Add new pages. New episodes are coming out, and many topics uncovered.
- Answer questions from Absolute Duo enthusiasts.
- And so on...
That's the plan as you can tell. While I am able to work on a couple of the points, I need administrative power on the other couple. People are starting to visit, so everyone assisting with cleanup, including me, needs an extra boost. So the real question comes up:
Should I apply for an Adoption? Tell me what you think in the comment section below. If no one decides to answer, I'll make a request anyway in 1-2 days.
Don't you just love Source Edit? Best thing ever!
Since there has been no active admins, I plan to adopt this wiki. I hope everyone is fine with this.