Hello, I'm planning to take the reins of Absolute Duo's adoption attempt. The first attempt's forum can be found here.
Anyways, here's what I plan to accomplish.
- Standardizing articles. Similar types of ariticles don't have the same infrastructure.
- Making changes to the wiki's background, hopefully to make it more pleasant.
- Change the navigation bar to make it more helpful. Many pages can't be found, as we're getting page duplicates. For example, Astar vs Astar Mark.
- Change automated message to add better links around the Wiki.
- Add new pages. New episodes are coming out, and many topics uncovered.
- Answer questions from Absolute Duo enthusiasts.
- And so on...
That's the plan as you can tell. While I am able to work on a couple of the points, I need administrative power on the other couple. People are starting to visit, so everyone assisting with cleanup, including me, needs an extra boost. So the real question comes up:
Should I apply for an Adoption? Tell me what you think in the comment section below. If no one decides to answer, I'll make a request anyway in 1-2 days.
Don't you just love Source Edit? Best thing ever!