I saw the first season, and it was quite good but I haven't seen a second season yet.
What's on your mind?
Hi, I'm a general Wiki attic and come around to different wiki's to see how they're doing and this is just a suggestion but wouldn't it look better if the Logo header in the top left was that of the anime itself?
Along with that, the default red background leaves something to be desired and i'm sure the admins of this wiki could use a much more appealing background.
Just something I noticed
Hello, I'm planning to take the reins of Absolute Duo's adoption attempt. The first attempt's forum can be found here.
Anyways, here's what I plan to accomplish.
- Standardizing articles. Similar types of ariticles don't have the same infrastructure.
- Making changes to the wiki's background, hopefully to make it more pleasant.
- Change the navigation bar to make it more helpful. Many pages can't be found, as we're getting page duplicates. For example, Astar vs Astar Mark.
- Change automated message to add better links around the Wiki.
- Add new pages. New episodes are coming out, and many topics uncovered.
- Answer questions from Absolute Duo enthusiasts.
- And so on...
That's the plan as you can tell. While I am able to work on a couple of the points, I need administrative power on the other couple. People are starting to visit, so everyone assisting with cleanup, including me, needs an extra boost. So the real question comes up:
Should I apply for an Adoption? Tell me what you think in the comment section below. If no one decides to answer, I'll make a request anyway in 1-2 days.
Don't you just love Source Edit? Best thing ever!
Since there has been no active admins, I plan to adopt this wiki. I hope everyone is fine with this.